PBKB YogaFlow – Instructor Coaching Programme (ICP)
The Pink Belt Kickboxing Yoga Flow Programme, has been specifically designed to compliment both the Official Empowerment Programme and the Group Exercise (GrX) Programme in addition to being a stand alone practice.
We’ve selected precise movements that target tight and dysfunctional bodies to regain harmony and homeostasis; and what makes this really awesome?… is the flows that we’ve created, aid in the development of kickboxing specific muscles with mind and body synchronicity.
It’ll help unwind tight hips, it’ll help with aches & pains and if you do this straight after a PBKB GrX Class, in addition to the cathartic feeling of hitting the pads, it’ll help unwind the mind.
The coach receives full training with 6 weeks of online material prior to the day. There is an online portal loaded with videos and example flows, they’ll have a full manual with images, teaching cues, set up, basic flows, advanced tips and framework to create their own flows. They will also receive the first starter flows via the Online Coaching Portal’s subscription service.
The Aim of PBKB YF-ICP is to develop an understanding of the various practical exercises, movements & flows that are used in the Official PinkBelt Kickboxing Yoga Flow Programme.
Objectives : By the end of the course attendees should be able to:
- Understand the complete process of the Official PinkBelt Kickboxing Yoga Flow Programme.
- Demonstrate competent techniques for the flows used in the Official Programme
- Understand the session break down for the Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced flows.
- Safely and effectively use the coaching cues and positions used in the official programme.
- Demonstrate competent ability to teach and train groups of various abilities and fitness levels using the Official PinkBelt Kickboxing Yoga Flow Programme.
Theoretical: Completion of 40 Multiple Choice Questions Online.
Practical: Competent demonstration of Yoga Flow Group Session Delivery
ICP-YF Module 01 - Introduction
ICP-YF Module 02 - Essential Foundations
- PBKB_ICP_YF_210_Module 2 Assessment
- PBKB_ICP_YF_209_Essential Foundations Manual Review
- PBKB_ICP_YF_208_Basic Health and Safety
- PBKB_ICP_YF_206 Designing Programmes for Health
- PBKB_ICP_YF_205_Aerobic vs Resistance Training
- PBKB_ICP_YF_204_Nutrition Basics
- PBKB_ICP_YF_203_Flexibility Basics
- PBKB_ICP_YF_202_Promoting Activity & Exercise Adherence
- PBKB_ICP_YF_201_Essential Foundations – Anatomy & Physiology
ICP-YF Module 03 - YogaFlow Programme Overview
ICP-YF Module 04 - Yoga Specifics
ICP-YF Module 05 - YogaFlow Poses - Video Library
ICP-YF Module 06 - Live Workshop & Assessment Day
ICP-YF Module 07 - YogaFlow Summary
PBKB_ICP_YF_603_Yoga Specifics Assessment
YF – Yoga Flow Module Assessment