PBKB Pre & Post Natal Specialist – Instructor Coaching Programme (ICP)
Miranda Edwards: Pink Belt Kickboxing Co-founder (and Dylan, her son)
Want to help empower women & teach them some awesome skills?
This is a unique opportunity for coaches to run the official Pink Belt Kickboxing Programmes for your clients, students, friends who may be pregnant or returning to fitness post partum.
The Pink Belt Kickboxing Programmes offer a unique opportunity for Women of all ages, shapes, sizes and any fitness levels to enrol on a kick ass journey into the world of Fitness and Martial Arts.
Our Pre and Postnatal exercise course has been designed to enable the Coach to recognise the skills, knowledge and competence to cater for antenatal or postnatal clients unsupervised. The course includes contra-indications to exercise for Pre and postnatal clients, how to manage risks in Pre and postnatal exercise sessions, and nutritional requirements for the ante and post natal period until they can return to kickboxing.
The content of our Prenatal and Postnatal Specialist course includes:
- Stages of pregnancy
- Supporting antenatal and postnatal clients
- The importance of nutrition during pregnancy
- General exercise programming with pregnant clients
- Managing risk
- Collecting client information
This course is Home Study only. Meaning, you learn in your own timeframe and in the comfort of your own space. There is an option to attend a live day for the kickboxing drills and to talk to a tutor realtime.
- PBKB_PPNS_210_Module 2 Assessment
- PBKB_PPNS_209_Essential Foundations Manual Review
- PBKB_PPNS_208_Basic Health and Safety
- PBKB_PPNS_206 Designing Programmes for Health
- PBKB_PPNS_205_Aerobic vs Resistance Training
- PBKB_PPNS_204_Nutrition Basics
- PBKB_PPNS_203_Flexibility Basics
- PBKB_PPNS_202_Promoting Activity & Exercise Adherence
- PBKB_PPNS_201_Essential Foundations – Anatomy & Physiology