Course / Product Terms and Conditions
Pink Belt Kickboxing
These are our Terms and Conditions, which every student undertaking a course with, is deemed to have read and accepted. These Terms are subject to change from time to time so please understand it is your responsibility to check them prior to purchasing.
Terms & Conditions
Please be sure to read these terms and conditions in full. In particular please pay attention to section 7. Cancellation & non attendance. Please call and speak to a member of staff if you need more information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
All sales are non refundable.
1. Course selection. Select the course that you require and please speak to a Pink Belt Kickboxing staff member to assist you if you require career or professional advice to ensure that you are selecting the right course for you. In case you decide to submit your details over the phone to a member of Pink Belt Kickboxing team who will fill the online enrolment form for you –Pink Belt Kickboxing Terms & Conditions apply to your booking entirely.
2. If you are paying. If you are funding the course yourself, you will be required to forward the full amount for the course to secure your place on the course. Full payment must be received via the credit*/debit card, paypal or bank transfer. Prices are subject to change from time to time, however you will be charged the price that is currently advertised or that which has been agreed with you.
3. Your employer / another sponsor is paying. If your employer / sponsor is funding the course, you must complete your employer’s details in the invoice address section on the enrolment form, including a purchase order number in the payment section at the bottom. Payment must be received in full before your certificate will be requested. Once we have received and confirmed your booking, if you fail to attend the course, your employer will still be invoiced and liable for the full course fee amount.
4. Overdue payment and attendance. Pink Belt Kickboxing reserves the right to disallow a student from attending a course if there are outstanding or overdue payments on their account. This is the same for online courses. Your account will be suspended in this case and all materials frozen. Any outstanding payments must be cleared before any attendance and this will be strictly applied. Students who fail to settle overdue payments after 2 written reminders (letters, or emails) will be automatically passed to Credit Protection Association to commence a legal debt recovery procedure.
5. Course confirmation. Pink Belt Kickboxing cannot book and confirm your place on a course until we have a completed application form and full payment or a payment plan arranged by Recurring Payment Agreement or an official purchase order number from an employer. If you have not received confirmation email from us that you are booked onto the course, it is your responsibility to check that payment has reached our finance department.
6. Course engagement. Once you are enrolled onto the course, you will be sent your course workbooks and study materials (varied from course to course), along with details of tutor and student support via email. You will also be given all the information that you need for attending the tutorials and assessments.
7. Cancellations & non attendance. By signing and returning the enrolment form or by submitting online, you are agreeing to undertake and pay in full for your training. By using our website or enrolment/booking form or placing an order over the telephone or via email you are confirming your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions. Please note that if you are not the billing card owner, you must obtain the full permission of the cardholder before placing an order on the website or via enrolment form or over the telephone. You have the right to cancel your booking providing you do so within 48 hours of your confirmed enrolment date which will be the date and time that we received (or completed on your behalf) your enrolment form and received your initial payment. If your course falls within 48 hours of your booking you will not be eligible for a refund. Please note that in the case of cancellation there will be a cancellation fee deducted from your payment to cover the administration costs incurred by Pink Belt Kickboxing. The cancellation fee will be either £80.00 (for courses priced up to £500.00 incl. VAT) or £100.00 (for all courses priced above £500.00 incl. VAT). Cancellation fee for 1 day courses will be £50. If you cancel a course, you must immediately return all course books and materials to us within this time limit and these must be in the condition which they reached you or you will be charged the cost of the manuals. This is required before we can make the refund. Each application for refund will take up to 14 working days to be processed. In the event of valid cancellation within 2 days if a recurring payment plan has been set up, Pink Belt Kickboxing reserves the right to deduct the second instalment for which will then be refunded to the customer’s card once received. This is due to the arrangement between Pink Belt Kickboxing and merchant services provider. If you decide to cancel your booking after 48 hours of booking NO REFUNDS ARE GIVEN and this includes circumstances such as illness or injury or for any reasons that mean you cannot attend or undertake the course. In such circumstances you may be able to transfer your course to a third party, or apply for an indefinite extension, but in these circumstances you will need the express written agreement from Pink Belt Kickboxing. If you fail to attend and fail to inform us that you will not be attending, you will have to re-book the course and pay the full fee (minus the cost of the materials) once again. If you fail to attend a course and have outstanding payments you will be still be required to pay in full.
8. Transferring your course date. Once a course has been booked you will be expected to attend the tutorials and assessments for the dates that you have agreed. However, if you cannot attend your chosen dates for any reason and you wish to change to another date, we will arrange to reschedule you onto a future course – subject to availability of course spaces and a £100 transfer fee. If you inform us within 7 days of booking the course (your confirmed enrolment date) this transfer will be free of charge. If you do wish to transfer, it is very important that you notify us in writing (e-mail is acceptable) a minimum of 24 hours before your course attendance. Failure to notify us will result in you being recorded as a non attendee in which case you will be required to pay the full course fee again if you wish to re-book. The transfer fee for all one-day courses is £50. You can only transfer a course date 3 times and until your transfer fee is paid you will not be booked onto the next course. If you cannot attend for medical reasons, providing that you produce a valid medical certificate the transfer fee may be reduced by 50% at the absolute discretion of Pink Belt Kickboxing. Pink Belt Kickboxing can only confirm your place on the new course after the transfer fee is paid in full.
9. Assessments. Please note that for the live practical assessments you must arrive on time. Failure to be punctual may result in you losing your assessment place and require you to reschedule at an additional cost of £100 (practical) £50 (Theory). Also, for certain courses students must arrange to bring two people along to the assessment day to act as class participants for the teaching demonstrations and they will be required for the full day. PT and Gym students must bring one subject for the practical assessment and they are likely to be required for around one and a half hours. Failure to supply assessment subjects may result in your assessment being cancelled in which case you will have to reschedule at a cost of £150. Pink Belt Kickboxing can only confirm your new assessment dates after the £150.00 is paid in full.
9.a Re-sits. If you refer (fail to meet the assessment criteria) either a practical or a theory assessment you will need to arrange to re-sit. All practical reassessments are charged at £100.00 each and theory re-sits are charged at £50 each. You are entitled to unlimited re-sits. “If you refer an assessment you will need to re-book online and this is the only way that you can arrange a re-sit. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have checked that the time, date and location of the re-sit is the correct one that you require. Pink Belt Kickboxing can only confirm the new exam date when the applicable fee is paid in full. Non-compliance to the rules of conduct during an assessment including malpractice in any exam will result in the student’s immediate withdrawal from the exam. The student will then be subject to an additional fee to re-sit this exam. Serious malpractice may result in complete withdrawal from the course without recourse to a refund.
10. Submission of work. Where your course requires work to be submitted you are required to submit this by the date stipulated from student support. Failure to do so will mean that you will not be assessed on the designated assessment days and you will therefore incur the appropriate charge to reschedule your assessment dates.
11. Venues & dates. Pink Belt Kickboxing endeavour to book quality training venues at convenient times and dates. However from time to time these may change and this may be outside of our control. Furthermore we cannot guarantee that all courses will reach the minimum numbers required to run the course, subsequently we reserve the right to reschedule or cancel the courses should this occur. Where this is the case notification will be sent to you via email and you will be entitled to a free course transfer to an alternative course date or venue (subject to availability). With this in mind we suggest that any travel or accommodation booked is flexible to allow you to transfer as we will not be liable for non refundable travel and accommodation. Occasionally the Awarding Organisation’s change the course syllabus and where students have booked a long time in advance, additional time and new learning materials may be required. If the delay is not as a result of a change of dates from the original course that you booked, then Pink Belt Kickboxing will provide new materials.
12. Certificates. Course/module certificates will be issued to the students only after the payment for the course was received in full by Pink Belt Kickboxing. The certificates will be sent to the student electronically (via email). If a student requires a replacement certificate, the student will need to make a payment of £15 in full before the replacement certificate is requested.
13. Updates. Please always refer to the current version of Pink Belt Kickboxing Terms & Conditions available on www.Universal-Training.com website or from a member of staff upon request.
14. Interest charge. Interest rate of 8.5% will be charged on all overdue payments.
15. Recurring payment Terms & Conditions may apply if this has been greed. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Further information regarding the payment agreement:
1. Pink Belt Kickboxing will not store any card details used for the purpose of taking the above payments contracted between Pink Belt Kickboxing and the Student on dates agreed
(or the next working day in case the payment date falls on Saturday or Sunday).
2. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, it is seen as an agreement the Student acknowledges that payments will be taken from the card details provided,
3. In case that the payment has not been processed because of lack of funds in the account given, the Student will be given 5 working days to pay the outstanding amount do Pink Belt Kickboxing.
4. For the Student whose payment fails, from their debit/credit card, Pink Belt Kickboxing will charge a £10.00 non-payment fee for each failed attempt. For the purpose of clearing an outstanding balance Pink Belt Kickboxing reserves the right to take a payment from any payment card provided by the Student. It is the Student’s responsibility to check their account deductions and contact Pink Belt Kickboxing immediately to make the outstanding payment, if any of the transactions were not processed. Pink Belt Kickboxing aims to inform the student about outstanding payments however due to external circumstances or incorrect contact details Pink Belt Kickboxing may not be able to contact the student after each missed payment.
5. Pink Belt Kickboxing will accept the following cards only: Visa Electron, Visa Debit / Credit, Mastercard, UK Maestro. By providing the card details the Student agrees that they are the owner of the card or have been fully authorised to use the card by the card owner.
6. Students completing the electronic payment agreement via the paypal facility will need to type their Name and Surname in the Billing field and submit the agreement to us. This will act as a signature.
7. In case of any further questions please ask Pink Belt Kickboxing for assistance via email@example.com
8. Pink Belt Kickboxing does not have the facility to make any changes or cancellations to the existing payment agreement. In case student decides to pay off the total outstanding balance after the recurring payments has been set up the interest fee still will be charged.
9. Course / module certificates will be issued to the students only after the payment for the course was received in full.
Additional Terms and Conditions
When enrolling onto a course with Pink Belt Kickboxing you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully to ensure that you fully understand them:
1. Deposits and/or full payments must be made by card on the official Pink Belt Kickboxing website by card, cheque or standing order (BACS). Where a deposit is paid and the balance is to be paid in one further amount, this balance payment must be received by Pink Belt Kickboxing no later than 14 days prior to the commencement of the course
2. If you are paying in monthly instalments, you have agreed with the Pink Belt Kickboxing team a monthly amount to be paid each month by standing order and the time scale that this will be paid over. If your payment date changes please contact the support team with the new date and the reason for change. If a payment is missed this could result in you being removed from the course.
3. Applications to enrol on the course via post require you to complete an enrolment form and to send it together with a deposit and/or full payment to Marc Edwards CEO, Pink Belt Kickboxing, Little Granville, Church Street, Shipston upon Stour, CV36 4AP. Please ask the Support Team to send you the enrolment form by email or post (only applies to certain courses)
From time to time, Pink Belt Kickboxing may need for whatever reason to change course dates or venues. Pink Belt Kickboxing will let you know as soon as possible if this situation arises and transfer you to the next available course date and venue. Pink Belt Kickboxing accepts no responsibility for any additional costs or losses incurred by you in moving to the revised date and venue.
In the event that a student would like to request to cancel a course or transfer, they must apply in writing by post or email to the Pink Belt Kickboxing Support Team at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the course or relevant attendance day. No refunds will be given after 28 days from the date of purchase of the course. In the event that a refund is granted, the course deposit will be deducted from the monies returned to the student. Any course materials or electronic hardware must also be returned to Pink Belt Kickboxing in saleable condition. If the materials are deemed not fit for resale, further deductions may be made from monies to be refunded.
Please refer to the time limit of online courses. Usually these are 6 months. Especially where live assessments are involved with online learning. Please check with each course or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All personal information provided to Pink Belt Kickboxing will be kept strictly confidential. It is the responsibility of the student to provide Pink Belt Kickboxing with any changes of personal information. If up-to-date information is not provided, Pink Belt Kickboxing accepts no responsibility for post sent to the student which is delayed or lost
All students must comply with Health and Safety policies of the venues in which live courses are run
Any student behaving in an aggressive or threatening manner, using racist or sexist language, or conducting themselves in a way which is deemed unacceptable to other students or tutors, may be removed from the course and forfeit the right to any refund
Pink Belt Kickboxing is a trading name for Pink Belt Kickboxing LTD. All cheques should be made payable to Pink Belt Kickboxing LTD.